MasterCAM Download free
MasterCAM For SolidWorks
CNC Software, Inc. is proud to introduce MastercamÂ® for SolidWorksÂ®, which combines the worldâ€™s leading modeling software with the worldâ€™s most widely-used CAM software.
Now you can program parts directly in SolidWorks, using toolpaths and machining strategies preferred the most by shops around the world. Mastercam for SolidWorks includes a suite of the most sought-after cutting strategies, including High Speed Machining (HSM) toolpaths. In addition, Mastercam for SolidWorks delivers a powerful set of automated toolpaths that get parts off the machine faster, with little or no handwork.
Mastercam is the Industry Standard
The most recent analysis of CAM software seats produced by CIMdata, Inc. shows that CNC Softwareâ€™s MastercamÂ® is the worldâ€™s most widely-used CAM software. With almost 136,000 installed seats, Mastercam has more than twice the installed base of the closest competitor.
What does this mean for you? It means that when you choose Mastercam, youâ€™re using innovative CAM software that has helped more shops achieve success than any other. It also means that skilled Mastercam users are much easier to find.
Mastercamâ€™s Support is Second to None
Mastercam is supported by a worldwide network of dedicated, expert resellers who focus exclusively on ensuring that Mastercam fits your needs. They know the software, know your area, and are there when you need them.
Mastercam also enjoys a large online user community that offers advice, help, tips and tricks to fellow Mastercam programmers.
Mastercam is Dedicated to the Future
As one of the pioneers in PC-based CAD/CAM, Mastercam has a long history of company security and health. As a privately-owned company, we continue to focus exclusively on the needs of NC programmers. And as a CAD/CAM innovator, weâ€™ll be here to work with you as you move into the future.
Mastercam System Requirements
- 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) minimum
- 32-bit or 64-bit IntelÂ®-compatible processor
- 2 GB minimum
- Additional RAM recommended for optimal performance
- 256MB OpenGL-compatible graphics card (minimum)
- Professional-level graphics card designed for CAD/CAM applications required, NVidia Quadro or AMD FirePro series recommended
- Integrated graphics controllers are not supported
- 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution (minimum)
- Full hardware acceleration display setting is recommended
Hard Disk Drive Space
- 3 GB available hard disk space (minimum)
more info @http://www.mastercam.com/
|Â Mediafire |